Sunday, January 24, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to the Onyx Music Moment CD Review Corner!

I am very delighted and proud to bring you full CD reviews from the Erosion Factory Radio Show's segment Onyx music Moment.  I, of course, am Onyx.  Along with CD Reviews, I will post Artist bios, pictures and album art of CDs I review.

Every Wednesday from 3-7pmPST and replayed on Saturdays from 4-8PST Beyond the Dawn Studios brings you the Erosion Factory Radio Show.  This is an eclectic show combining the best indie music from around the world along with interviews conducting by the show's host, Jimmie Jones.  He discusses topics such as video game makers, bands, artists, and tons of things in between.

Along with the Onyx Music Moment, Run the Gauntlet with Tim Royce is a weekly segment in which Tim discusses current movies and TV shows of interest.  There is never a boring moment with Erosion Factory Radio Show. 

Please be sure to subscribe not only to this page here, but friend me on Facebook at the link near the top of the page and feel free to follow Erosion Factory Radio Show (also located at the top of the page) for all the latest that Erosion Factory has to offer!

While this page is specifically dedicated to posting CD reviews, I will also be doing something called the Sunday Suggestion.  On Sundays, I will be asking for people to suggest (via Facebook) bands that they think I will like.  I'm ALWAYS looking for new artists of ANY genre to listen to. Sometime in the afternoon on Sunday, I will compile a list of all the bands that people have suggested and repost them in a list here. 

I hope that you enjoy this new addition to the Onyx Music Moment.  I am certainly enjoying creating this for you!

~Onyx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts? Leave them here!