Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Suggestions (January 24th, 2016)

So, as part of this blog, I am going to put a list of bands that you, the people, have suggested to me through Facebook on Sundays.  I am always open to suggestions, so please feel free to suggest new bands any day, any time.  This is just something fun for those who need some filler time on their days off.  In order for me to post on Sunday, please have all your suggestions in by 3pmPST.  Thanks!

So without further pomp and circumstance, the following artists were suggested to me on Sunday, January 24th, 2016.

Symphony X - Suggested by Jerry
Tuatha Dae - Suggested by Chris
Sit Kitty Sit - Suggested by Nathan
The Gina Rose Band - Suggested by Nathan
Oden Sun - Suggested by Jason
Buscando la Muerte - Suggested by Rodg
HellHumm - Suggested by Sergio

Have your heard of these bands?  Is this your first time checking them out? Please leave your comments below on what you thought of these suggestions.  I look forward to the discussion.  (please be civil)

Keep rockin'!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts? Leave them here!