Wednesday, April 13, 2016

CD Review - Mouce "Black Tiger"


Mouce - Black Tiger (As reviewed on April 13th, 2016)

Artist Bio:

Mouce was founded in 1984.  Their members are Mouce, and Low-G.  They reside in Seminole County, Florida. 

Taken from their Facebook page:

I introduce you to Mouce aka Mouce Trap.

This Orlando native began selling homemade cds and tapes made on a karaoke machin
...e in high school. Shortly after, Mouce started his own record company Low-G Records.

"I've always held myself to a higher standard and never made excuses< " says Mouce.

Recently, he collaborated with DJ Burn One on (2) mixtapes entitled: "Til Da World Blow Up" and "Nikola Tesla."

Digital release for Mouce's latest mixtape, SLIDES and VIBES Coming Soon!! * Stay Tuned *

CD Review:

https://www.facebook.com/Mouce-195762787105517/timeline
Black Tiger

My favorite songs on the album were  "Know Me Like Dat" and "Money Come Round"

This album is quite the interesting piece.  The beats and melodies used behind the raps themselves only add to the atmosphere of this album.  Overall, the messages I got from the songs on Black Tiger is about being real, being yourself and not letting others get you down.  I don’t usually go out of my way to listen to rap/hip hop, but there were times during the time spent listening to this recording that I found myself tapping my foot and dancing in my chair. It had a really awesome groove.  I do recommend this mixtape, as they called it, to anyone who enjoys rap.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
I could feel the intent behind the words and the beats and although I am not fond of rap/hip hop as a general rule, I definitely enjoy what I consider to be the good stuff, and Black Tiger by Mouce IS the good stuff!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts? Leave them here!