Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday Suggestions - March 20th, 2016

So once again, the suggestions were few, but they were awesome. Here they are in all their glory beginning with yours truly's suggestion.

People are Strange by Echo and the Bunnymen.  Raven and I were walking along the promenade in Santa Monica and we walked into the Puzzle Zoo.  There they have a most glorious selection of figurines and I saw David from Lost Boys complete with the box of Chinese food that he fed Michael.  It was so awesome that I am going to get it for my rogue's gallery.  (And the Beetlejuice figurine that was next to him)  But, I love this song, so here you go!

The Key by Forever Still - suggested by Helena
Behind the Wall of Sleep by Black Sabbath - suggested by Richard (I think he's suggesting that I haven't gotten enough sleep lately, and he would be very correct!)

Remember guys and gals to check back next Sunday for the thread on my Facebook profile to find the thread on Sunday mornings. Sometimes it gets buried behind all the other stuff that gets posted, so you might also find it on my Facebook Page. When all else fails...

...send a homing pigeon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts? Leave them here!