Monday, March 14, 2016

Sunday Suggestions March 13th, 2016

Again the suggestions were few, but they were awesome.  Heard a song by an artist I hadn't heard in a while and honestly, I'd only ever heard one song by him, but nevertheless..... Here they are:

I'll start with my suggestion:

In honor of the time change:

Time Lapse by TheFatRat

One Stage Before by Al Stewart - suggested by Darren
In My Darkest Hour by Megadeth - suggested by Billy
Samson and Delilah by Grateful Dead - suggested by Rich

Keep on rockin' and be sure to watch Facebook for the next call for your Sunday Suggestions!




1 comment:

  1. Why thank you! Be sure to tune in next Sunday for all new suggestions. If you follow me on Facebook, and I know you do, you can always leave your suggestion on the thread. It might be tough to find, so people can always send them to me as messages or by homing pigeon... lol

    ReplyDelete

Have thoughts? Leave them here!