Monday, February 29, 2016

Sunday Suggestions - February 28th, 2016

Thank you to all of you who participated in this edition of Sunday Suggestions.  First, I'll start off with my suggestion for all you out there...

Wrath by Iris

This is an amazing album!  My favorite songs are....all of them!

Enjoy!

Walking Man's Road by America (Off the Last Unicorn Soundtrack) - Suggested by Orin
4am by Our Lady Peace suggested by Nicholas
Others suggested by Nicholas - angel dust,deftones...risk and battle-axe,10 years...the autumn affect and so long goodbye, bleeding through...walking dead, volbeat...the hangmans bodycount, carnifex...hell chose me
Good Little Dictation Machine by Chantel Claret and Jimmy Urine - suggested by Helena
I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders - suggested by Freddie
Jitter Reduction Technology by Kristoffer Love - suggested by Kristoffer Love
and finally, one of my favorites:
Burn by The Cure - suggested by Mario

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. 

Stay rockin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts? Leave them here!